What is a Commercial Cleaning?
Do you have a commercial property? Are you looking to have one? Well if either of the ones is yes, then this guide of ours will be very helpful. As any property requires cleaning, the same is the case with commercial properties like hotels, restaurants, offices, movie theatres, malls, entertainment centres, and cleaning of such properties is called commercial cleaning. To promote a good, hygienic, and clean environment, commercial cleaning is a must.
What does a commercial cleaner do?
Companies hire professional cleaners and then assign them corporate cleaning services to carry out cleaning jobs on a variety of premises. These cleaners perform the given job task-wise all through the different kinds of commercial properties. These cleaners are well trained and experienced and also take responsibility for all the cleaning works in a business house.
What do commercial cleaning services offer?
In order to get your money’s worth, you’ll need to follow a few tips for choosing a commercial cleaner. H&C Professional Cleaning Services is one such commercial cleaner providing great services. The services provided by the commercial cleaning companies are:
- Sweeping and mopping the floors
- Clearing away garbage
- Dusting the furniture
- Cleaning the toilets
- Restocking towels and toilet paper rolls
- Cleaning the windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning the carpets
The Benefits of Commercial Cleaning In Corporate
There are many advantages of hiring an expert office cleaning or commercial cleaning company like H&C Professional Cleaning Services that provides all the office cleaning services at very affordable costs. Choosing and seeing these professionals work, you will start wondering why you haven’t hired them sooner. Check out a few of the benefits.
- Creates a Healthy Work Environment
- Saves Time
- Creates a Motivating Atmosphere
- Makes a great impression
- Saves extra expenses
Checklist for Regular Cleaning
It is essential to have a checklist that helps in making the regular cleaning task easier. Check the list out.
Bathrooms and toilets cleaning
- Cleaning of the mirrors, bathroom edges, and countertop
- Disinfecting all the bathrooms from within and also outside along with the toilets
- Disinfecting all the sinks
- Sweeping and mopping of the bathroom floors
- Wiping the paper towel dispenser, doors with its handle from both inside and outside
- Cleaning all light switches
At general location
- Cleaning all the areas by sweeping and mopping
- Dusting off the baseboards, window sills, and other flat surfaces
- Using a vacuum cleaner for carpet runner
- Cleaning the light switches, doors along with the handles
- Cleanin the urn on the porch
- Cleaning and regularly filtering the drinking water system in the office
At the working area
- Wiping and disinfecting the work desks, computers, printers, and file cabinets
- Cleaning the cabins by sweeping and vacuum them
- Vacuuming the door runner
- Dusting of the baseboards, window sills, and other flat surfaces
- Wiping and disinfecting bookshelves, storage section, and more
- Cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen area
- Cleaning and disinfecting the refrigerator
- Sweeping and mopping the floor
So, this was all about commercial cleaning in brief. It is easy to define commercial cleaning but to know more about the same visit H&C Professional Cleaning.